Best Massage Guns for feet
This article introduces you to the massage gun for feet massage and the knowledge of plantar fasciitis
In This Article
Can we use a massage gun on the feet? What are the benefits?
- A foot massage once a day reduces foot and ankle pain, stimulates the muscles, is a preventative measure against injuries, and keeps them mobile.
- Foot massage relieves not just the feet, but headaches and neck pain, too.
- Foot massage releases endorphins and improves your mood. One of the pressure points on the foot can release stress that can increase depression or anxiety.
- There are plenty of reasons why a foot massage before bed is great for your body. Foot massages improve blood circulation, promoting relaxation, two aspects of sleep that can be hindered by blue light in the evening.
How to massage your feet with a massage gun
- You can choose from one of these handy attachments for your foot massage: the small round head is best for an all-over foot massage, and the bullet head is best for pinpointing specific problem areas.
- Legiral Massage Gun can be set on varying speed levels. It is advised to start on the lowest level, and then increase it if you are craving greater sensation.
- Place one foot on the knee of your other leg and find a position where you are comfortable. Make sure that your feet are relaxed and avoid pulling the toes back or contorting them in any way.
- Hit your feet and manipulate them for a few minutes with the Legiral Massage Gun.
- Start with the basics, like exploring your body and figuring out what feels best for you. You can use different attachments in different places. Just be sure to not overuse it or it will become painful.
Can a massage gun cure plantar fasciitis?
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Can massage guns relieve plantar fasciitis?
How to improve plantar fasciitis in the long run?
Important reminder: It is not suitable to use a massage gun after being injured
Massage guns are not suitable for every part
Pay attention to the shape of the massage head
How long is the massage time?
2022 Best Massage Guns for feet
- Christopher Yelverton, corresponding author Sunil Rama and Bernhard Zipfel. Manual therapy interventions in the treatment of plantar fasciitis: A comparison of three approaches. U.S. National Library of Medicine, Published online 2019 Sep 25. doi: 10.4102/hsag.v24i0.1244.
- Buchbinder R. Plantar fasciitis[J]. New England Journal of Medicine, 2004, 350(21): 2159-2166.
- DeMaio, Marlene, et al. "Plantar fasciitis." Orthopedics 16.10 (1993): 1153-1163.