Have you ever had a massage and felt like the therapist was just going through the motions? It can be pretty frustrating, especially if you've paid good money for a professional massage. While there are many factors that can contribute to a lackluster massage, one often-overlooked issue is the state of the massage gun's battery. In this article, we'll show you how to repair a legiral massage gun battery so that you can enjoy a truly relaxing experience.
How to judge whether the massage gun battery is damaged?
The massage gun battery is an important part of the device, and its performance directly affects the use of the device. Therefore, it is very important to be able to correctly judge whether the massage gun battery is damaged. Below, we will give you a specific introduction.
1. Check the voltage of the battery: first use a multimeter to check the voltage of the battery, if the voltage is lower than 3V, then the battery is damaged and needs to be replaced;
2. Check for physical damage: next, check for physical damage to the battery, such as cracks, deformations, etc. If any damage is found, then the battery needs to be replaced;
3. Check charging performance: finally, check the charging performance of the battery. If it can't be charged or takes a long time to charge, then the battery is damaged and needs to be replaced.
How to replace the legiral massage gun battery
If your legiral massage gun battery is not working properly, you may need to replace the battery. Here are some tips on how to replace the legiral massage gun battery:
1. First, you will need to find a new battery that is compatible with your legiral massage gun. You can find batteries at most electronics stores or online.
2. Once you have a new battery, you will need to remove the old battery from the legiral massage gun. This can usually be done by unscrewing the back panel of the gun.
3. Once the old battery is removed, you can install the new battery by screwing the back panel back on.
4. Once the new battery is installed, you should test the legiral massage gun to make sure it is working properly.
How to properly store the massage gun battery?
When not in use, always store the massage gun battery in a cool and dry place. If the battery is stored in a hot environment, it will shorten the lifespan of the battery. It's also important to keep the battery clean and free of any dirt or debris.
Can I use the massage gun while charging?
No, you should not use the massage gun while it is charging. Doing so could damage the battery and potentially cause a fire.
Is it normal for the massage gun to get warm?
Yes, it is normal for the massage gun to get warm during use. The heat is generated from the motor and is perfectly safe. If the massage gun starts to smoke or emits a burning smell, immediately stop using it and contact customer service.
Where can I buy massage gun batteries?
We recommend you to buy massage gun batteries on the brand's official website. If you buy a massage gun battery from a third party, it may not fit your massage gun. If your massage gun is Legiral LE3, you can buy massage gun batteries by clicking on this link.